Brewing Station Events Calendar
Please note all OBX live music shows, dates, times and prices are subject to change like the weather here on the Outer Banks.
ALL live events that start after 9pm are 21+ ONLY.
All online ticket sales are final and non-refundable. If a show is canceled, refunds may be arranged.
- This event has passed.
Valentine’s Day Dinner
February 14, 2021 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pm
We are accepting reservations for Valentine’s Day Dinner only. Call Us to make a reservation.
3-Course Dinner Menu | $45
Choice of soup or salad, entrée, dessert & complimentary glass of beer or house wine.
(does not include gratuity)
Soup or Salad
- House Salad – Mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onions, and cucumbers topped with candied pecans & your choice of dressing
- Caesar – The real deal with parmesan Reggiano and garlic herbed croutons
- Cup of Soup
- Seafood Medley – Scallops, shrimp, and mussels in a lemon butter sauce with a spinach and herb risotto
- Steak – 5oz sirloin steak topped with mushroom duxelle, fried onions served with a demi-glaze, mashed potatoes, and broccolini
- Vegetarian – Linguini tossed with hearts of palm, onions, broccolini, local oyster mushrooms, and a roasted red pepper cream sauce
- Choice of Dessert
Please note all Outer Banks live music shows, dates, times and prices are subject to change like the weather here on the OBX.
ALL shows and events that start after 9pm are 21+ ONLY.
This is a North Carolina ALE law and there are no exceptions.
Per the NC ALE, we only accept the following forms of ID: A valid US driver’s license, US military ID, a state of NC identification card, or a valid passport. We cannot accept out-of-state ID cards.