Available after 4:30pm.
Available after 4:30pm.
- Singapore Crab Claws
- Blue crab claws shelled and ready to eat! Sauteed in a spicy, tangy sauce that is straight out of Singapore, and served with jasmine rice.
- Hot Pretzel
- with honey mustard dipping sauce.
- Add:: Cheese Dip
- Japanese soybeans with sea salt.
- Add:: Tossed in Spiced Vinegar - $0.99
- Jalapeńo Bottle Caps
- Sliced, battered and fried! Served with ranch. For serious spicy lovers only!
- Add:: Cheese Dip - $2.99
- Chip & Dip Plate
- Spicy house-made black bean dip, hand cut corn chips and secret recipe fresh salsa.
- Add:: Cheese Dip - $2.99
- Gluten FreeBrewer's Buffalo Style Wings
- HUGE with ranch or blue cheese
- Fried and served with remoulade dipping sauce.
- Add:: Marinara - $0.49
- P.E.I. mussels tossed with galric, onion, bacon, and tomato in a white wine cream sauce.
- Fried Oysters
- Fried Oysters over a sauté of spinach, bacon, onion, and garlic.
- Tuna Stack
- The first bite is with your eyes! Roasted garlic pepper seared tuna served rare over cucumber salad with wasabi and miso ginger aioli. Topped with pickled ginger and fried wontons.
- Spiced Shrimp
- 21-25count (that's big). Peel-n-eat, Local when we can get'em!
- Half Pound - $11.99Pound - $18.99
(Add Cheese Dip to any Appetizer // $2.99)
Salad Dressings: House Balsamic, Ranch, House Sriracha Ranch, Blue Cheese, Honey Mustard, Sesame Ginger or Ginger Vinaigrette
- House Salad
- Mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onions and cucumbers topped with candied pecans and your choice of dressing.
- Caesar Salad
- The real deal with parmesan reggiano and garlic herbed croutons. // Salmon Caesar 13.99
- Power Greens Salad
- Kale and spinach salad with goat cheese, red onions, tomatoes, carrots, topped with sunflower seeds and dressing of your choice
- Portobello Salad
- Mixed greens, portobello, quinoa salad, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes and your choice of dressing.
Add:Portabella Mushroom - $3.99 | Grilled Chicken - $4.99 | Grilled Shrimp - $4.99 | Seared Ahi - $6.99 | Grilled Salmon - $7.99 | Fried Oysters - $7.99 | Diced Prime Rib - $6.99
- Crab Bisque
- Cup - $5.99Bowl - $7.99
- Daily Soup
- Ask your server because we switch it up constantly!
- Cup - $4.99Bowl - $6.99
Big Eats (available after 4:30pm)
The first round of our house bread and house made herb oil is complimentary with your entree.
Add a small House or a Caesar Salad to any entree for 2.99
- Shrimp’n Grits
- Seared shrimp over coarse stone ground grits, red-eye gravy and sweet potato chips
- Small Plate - $11.99Large Plate - $17.99
- Pan Seared Scallops
- Big pan seared scallops riding on a pimento cheese risotto with a red pepper relish and arugula puree
- Small Plate - $14.99Large Plate - $24.99
- North Cackalakee Fried Shrimp
- "Olsch" beer battered and fried. Served with sriracha remoulade, cole slaw and wedge fries
- Seared Tuna
- Jerk seasoned seared tuna with grilled asparagus, pineapple rice and topped with chive butter
- Grilled Salmon
- Served over a tarragon and lemon zest quinoa, sautéed spinach, then topped with fennel salad and goat cheese crumbles
- The Petite Filet
- 5 oz. Certified Angus beef filet with mashed potatoes, grilled asparagus and demi glace topped with lump crabmeat and hollandaise sauce
- Bratwurst Sausage Plate (local)
- 2 big brats from Cartwright Family Farms served with mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, mixed vegetables and creamy whole grain mustard
- N.Y. Strip
- 10 oz. Certified Angus beef served with mashed potatoes and fajita vegetables. Topped with chimichurri sauce and tortilla strips. This is why people go out to eat!
(Extra Sauces $.49 • Substitution Charges will be applied when appropriate • All Beef is CAB (Certified Angus Beef) • All Chicken is hormone and antibiotic free, Free range)
Pasture to Plate
- Local Beef Specials
- From Cartwright Farms in Hertford, NC. Ask your server about our Chef’s preparations. // Market Price
- Small Plate - Large Plate -
- Pork & Beer
- North Carolina is full of pork, we're full of beer and innovation. Ask your server about the current special. // Market Price
- Small Plate -
Served with coleslaw or wedge fries.
- Gluten FreeStation Burger
- Half pound of ground beef topped with our special beer glaze. *GF - Ask for no glaze.
- Gluten FreeBison Burger
- A half pound of lean American Bison - great flavor!
- Gluten FreeOBBS Cuban Sandwich
- Mojo marinated pork butt slow roasted and pulled - then layered with ham, Swiss, pickles, and a creamy mustard sauce on pressed bread
- Gluten FreeYard Bird
- Fried chicken breast - farm to you with no freezer in between. Served with cilantro lime aioli. People come here just for this! // *GF - Ask for it grilled.
- Fish Sandwich
- Rotates daily, so ask your server what's up? // Market Price
- Gluten FreeOBBS Steak Sandwich
- Slow-roasted prime rib sliced thin, packed into a hoagie roll with sauteed onions, peppers, yummy cheese sauce and some fried onions on top for good measure. *GF - Ask for no fried onions.
- NC Pork BBQ Plate
- Smokin' good- NC vinegar based BBQ served with fries, sweet baked beans, and cole slaw
- Fried Flounder Platter
- A pile of beer battered fried local flounder with our famous remoulade dipping sauce. Served with cole slaw and fries
ExtrasCheddar, Bleu, Provolone, Swiss, Pepper Jack or Go - $0.99 | Bacon - $0.99 | Extra Cheese - $0.99 | Sauteed Onions - $0.99 | Sauteed Mushrooms - $0.99 | Pimento Beer Cheese - $0.99 | Smoked Gouda - $1.99
(Substitute: Side Salad 1.99 | Sweet Potato French Fries 1.49 | Gluten Free Bun 1.99)
- Station Coconut Tofu
- A simple yet delicious Guatemalan inspired dish with creamy coconut milk, vegetable medley over pineapple rice
- George’s Pasta
- Linguine tossed with sauteed vegetables and garlic in a cajun cream sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles
- Veggie Chipotle Burger
- Black bean burger on a toasted roll with avocado aioli
- Backyard Pizza
- Marinara, basil from our garden, tomatoes, and mozzarella on house made spent grain pizza crust
- Toppings: Shrimp - $1.99 | Grilled Chicken - $1.99 | Bacon - $1.99 | Sausage - $1.99
- Gluten FreeHouse Salad
- Gluten FreeCaesar Salad
- *GF - Ask for no croutons.
- Cole Slaw
- Mashed Potatoes
- with OBBS gravy
- Mac ‘n’ cheese
- sharp chedder
- House Bread
- with Herb Oil
((All Beef is CAB (Certified Angus Beef) • All chicken is hormone and antibiotic free, Free range) Substitutions require our chefs to work harder, therefore your dinner may take longer and charges may be applied.)powered by OpenMenu
* Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate “to go” orders at our Outer Banks restaurant during extremely busy dining hours