- Hot Pretzel
- with honey mustard dipping sauce. //Add cheese dip 2.99
- Gluten FreeBrewer's Buffalo Style Wings
- HUGE WINGS with ranch or blue cheese
- Spiced Shrimp
- 21-25 count (that's big). Peel-n-eat, Local when we can get'em.
- Half Pound - $11.99Pound - $18.99
- Fried and served with remoulade dipping sauce. Our most popular dish! // Add marinara sauce $0.49
- Gluten FreeChip & Dip Plate
- Spicy house-made black bean dip, hand cut corn chips and secret recipe fresh salsa. // Add cheese dip for $2.99
- Jalapeńo Bottle Caps
- Sliced, battered and fried! Served with ranch. For serious spicy lovers only! // Add cheese dip for $2.99
- Japanese soybeans with sea salt. // Tossed in spiced vinegar 0.99
- Tuna Stack
- The first bite is with your eyes! Roasted garlic pepper seared tuna served rare over cucumber salad with wasabi and miso ginger aioli. Topped with pickled ginger & fried wontons.
- Gluten FreeHouse Salad
- Mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onions and cucumbers topped with candied pecans and your choice of dressing.
- Gluten FreeCaesar Salad
- The real deal with parmesan reggiano and garlic herbed croutons. *GF - Ask for no croutons. // Salmon Caesar* 13.99
- Gluten FreePower Greens Salad
- Kale and spinach salad with goat cheese, red onions, tomatoes, carrots, topped with sunflower seeds and dressing of your choice
- Portobello Salad
- Mixed greens, portobello, quinoa salad, avocado, cucumbers, tomatoes and your choice of dressing.
Add:Portabella Mushroom - $3.99 | Grilled Chicken - $4.99 | Grilled Shrimp - $4.99 | Seared Ahi - $6.99 | Grilled Salmon - $7.99 | Fried Oysters - $7.99 | Diced Prime Rib - $6.99
- Crab Bisque
- Cup - $5.99Bowl - $7.99
- Daily Soup
- Ask your server because we switch it up constantly! Sometimes it's gluten free and sometimes it's not.
- Cup - $4.99Bowl - $6.99
- Bratwurst Sausage Plate
- 2 big brats from Weeping Radish Butchery served with mashed potatoes, sauerkraut, mixed vegetables and creamy whole grain mustard
- Shrimp 'N Grits
- Seared shrimp over coarse stone ground grits, red-eye gravy and sweet potato chips
- NC Pork BBQ
- Smokin' good-NC vinegar based BBQ served with fires, sweet baked beans, and cole slaw.
- Fried Flounder Platter
- A pile of beer battered fried local flounder with our famous remoulade dipping sauce. Served with cole slaw and fries
Served with coleslaw. ** All Gluten Free Sandwiches will need to have a gluten free bun substituted // $1.99 extra
- Gluten FreeStation Burger
- Half pound of ground beef topped with our special beer glaze. *GF - Ask for no glaze.
- Gluten FreeBison Burger
- A half pound of lean American Bison - great flavor!
- Gluten FreeOBBS Cuban Sandwich
- Mojo marinated pork butt slow roasted and pulled - then layered with ham, Swiss, pickles, and a creamy mustard sauce on pressed bread
- Fish Sandwich
- Fresh catch topped with mango-strawberry salsa and a charred scallion crema // Market Price
- Gluten FreeYard Bird
- Fried chicken breast - farm to you with no freezer in between. Served with cilantro lime aioli. People come here just for this! *GF - Ask for it grilled.
- Gluten FreeOBBS Steak Sandwich
- Slow-roasted prime rib sliced thin, packed into a hoagie roll with sauteed onions, peppers, yummy cheese sauce and some fried onions on top for good measure. *GF - Ask for no fried onions.
Additions & Substitutions:Side Salad - $1.99 | Sweet Potato Fries - $1.49 | Gluten Free Bun - $1.99 | Cheddar, Bleu, Provolone, Swiss, Pepper Jack - $0.99 | Extra Cheese - $0.99 | Bacon - $0.99 | Sauteed Onions - $0.99 | Sautéed Mushrooms - $0.99 | Pimento Beer Cheese - $0.99 | Smoked Gouda - $2.00
- Veggie Chipotle Burger
- Black bean burger on a toasted roll with avocado aioli
- Backyard Pizza
- Marinara, basil from our garden, tomatoes, and mozzarella on house made spent grain pizza crust.
- Toppings: Shrimp - $1.99 | Grilled Chicken - $1.99 | Bacon - $1.99 | Sausage - $1.99
((All Beef is CAB (Certified Angus Beef) • All chicken is hormone and antibiotic free, Free range))powered by OpenMenu
Brew Plate Specials – $9.99
- Monday – Meatloaf
- Tuesday – Tacos
- Wednesday – Chef’s Wrap
- Thursday – Vegetarian
- Friday – Prime Rib
* Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate “to go” orders at our Outer Banks restaurant during extremely busy dining hours