Eat, Drink, And Be Merry! (And Safe!)
Our staff at the Brewing Station works hard to give our guests the best possible service. To help them achieve this goal we ask that you, the guest, try to understand why we make the following statements:
- We can only serve drinks to those with proper ID. Please be prepared to show your ID!
- Drink responsibly. Leave your car, take a taxi, walk, anything, but DON’T DRIVE!
- NC is now a smoke-free state so please enjoy your smoky treats outside.
- Parties of 7 or more are subject to 20% gratuity (because it’s less math for everyone).
- One check per table is highly recommended. If you need separate checks, be prepared to wait because it really does take time to get it straight and run multiple transactions. Parties with 3 or more separate checks are subject to 20% gratuity.
Enjoy the backyard with pirate ship playground!!
Rules and Disclaimers
- Sorry, no outdoor service – you must order inside
- Bare feet at your own risk (but never inside)
- Sorry, no dogs allowed
- By allowing your child in play area, you are assuming all risks inherent with play!!
- Put butts in receptacles
- Don’t bring in food or drink!
- All guests are expected to eat, drink, talk, enjoy
every Saturday and Sunday,
starting at 11:30 am and serving until 4 p.m.
(Note: NO alcohol can be purchased until noon on Sunday including growlers or bottles –NC Law)
CHECK OUT OUR EXPANDED RETAIL SECTION WITH WIND TURBINE T’S, NEW BEER T’S, TIE DYES, GIRL’S T’S, & LOGO GLASSWARE
Ask about our live music schedule inside and out!
Two liter Beer Growlers $19.00 filled with the beer of your choice Refills only $14.00
We have 5 gallon Olsch kegs available upon request $60 + tax