Eat, Drink, And Be Merry! (And Safe!)
Our staff at the Outer Banks Brewing Station works hard to give our Outer Banks vacation guests and Outer Banks local guests the best possible service. To help them achieve this goal we ask that you, the guest, try to understand why we make the following statements:
- We can only serve drinks to those with proper ID. Please be prepared to show your ID!
- Drink responsibly. Leave your car, take a taxi, walk, anything, but DON’T DRIVE!
- NC is now a smoke-free state so please enjoy your smoky treats outside.
- Parties of 7 or more are subject to 20% gratuity (because it’s less math for everyone).
- One check per table is highly recommended. If you need separate checks, be prepared to wait because it really does take time to get it straight and run multiple transactions. Parties with 3 or more separate checks are subject to 20% gratuity.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate “to go” orders at our Outer Banks restaurant during extremely busy dining hours