Welcome to the OBX Brewing Station
Chef Tony and the team deliver an eclectic brew pub menu chalked full of delights! Get one of our fresh seafood dishes or indulge in today’s specials. Don’t forget dessert!
Eat, Drink, And Be Merry! (And Safe!)
Our staff at the Outer Banks Brewing Station works hard to give our Outer Banks vacation guests and Outer Banks local guests the best possible service. To help them achieve this goal we ask that you, the guest, try to understand why we make the following statements:
- We can only serve drinks to those with proper ID. Please be prepared to show your ID!
- Drink responsibly. Leave your car, take a taxi, walk, anything, but DON’T DRIVE!
- One check per table is highly recommended. If you need separate checks, be prepared to wait because it really does take time to get it straight and run multiple transactions.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate “to go” orders at our Outer Banks restaurant during extremely busy dining hours
Enjoy the backyard with pirate ship playground!!
Outer Banks Restaurant Rules and Disclaimers
- Bare feet at your own risk (but never inside)
- By allowing your child in play area, you are assuming all risks inherent with play!!
- Put butts in receptacles
- Don’t bring outside food or drink!
- All guests are expected to eat, drink, talk, enjoy
Ask about our live music schedule inside and out!
Check out our expanded retail section
Two liter Beer Growlers $24.00 filled with the beer of your choice. Refills only $18.00