OBX CARES Day – Outer Banks Community for Animal Rescue & Earth Sustainability, is a Day dedicated to the focus of earth-friendly mindfulness and animal rescue in Dare County and the surrounding counties of Northeastern North Carolina. This day represents an assembly of organizations that were created to achieve awareness towards a more compassionate, greener community.Join us this Earth Day, April 22nd, for a very special event on the Outer Banks.
powered by OpenMenu
Beers on Tap Now
Beers on Tap Now
I like to think of our pub brewery as a kitchen rather than a factory. I never stop experimenting. Every brew is the result of the culmination of everything I’ve learned about brewing to date.
- THE thirst quencher! Brewed in the Kölsch style, it’s a refreshing, pale, delicate beer with a lively aroma imparted by Santiam and Sterling hops.......(4.8% abv.)
- LemonGrass Wheat Ale
- A zesty golden hefeweizen infused with a potent smack of Lemongrass. The flavor is crisp, tart and refreshing – World Beer Cup Silver Medal winner!! (5.2% abv.)
- Polarity Pale Ale
- A crisp, refreshing Pale Amber Ale featuring the new German hop variety: Polaris, said to impart a subtle peppermint-like finish....(7.1% abv.)
- A smooth, rich golden lager brewed in the Maibock tradition. Decoction-mashed with bohemian pilsner malt, cold fermented with Munich lager yeast and delicately hopped with Perle and Santiam. It is then lagered (aged) four months at near freezing temperatures...(7.5% abv.)
- Briny-Deep Oyster Porter
- Rich and robust porter brewed with malt smoked with Alder and Seaweed, and then racked to secondary tank with broth made from local Crab Slough oysters...(7.3% abv.)
- Nanook's Revenge Winter Wassail
- A hale and hearty dark-hearted winter warmer laced with a smidge of mulling spices. This ale is creamy, smooth, and decadently delicious! (8.3% abv.)
Share with Friends:
Outer Banks Brunch as we are giving it an upgrade to our all new Backyard Brunch Sundays! Weather permitting, our OBX Brunch is going to run from 11:30am til 3pm but the party goes until 4 every Sunday. We will be featuring a bloody mary bar, a mimosa bar and mimosa cocktails, with music outback under the wind turbine! Enjoy specials dishes from our chefs like Chef Tony’s homemade bagels he has been baking every weekend for our past Sunday Brunches.