powered by OpenMenu
Beers on Tap Now
Beers on Tap Now
I like to think of our pub brewery as a kitchen rather than a factory. I never stop experimenting. Every brew is the result of the culmination of everything I’ve learned about brewing to date.
- THE thirst quencher! Brewed in the Kölsch style, it’s a refreshing, pale, delicate beer with a lively aroma imparted by Santiam and Perle hops.......(4.8% abv.)
- LemonGrass Wheat Ale
- A zesty golden hefeweizen infused with a potent smack of Lemongrass. The flavor is crisp, tart and refreshing – World Beer Cup Silver Medal winner!! (5.2% abv.)
- Hugh Hefeweizen
- Back by popular demand; our classic, Bavarian styled Hefeweizen is based on 59% wheat and is fermented with Weihenstephan Yeast which gives it the traditional banana-clove aromas. (5.3% abv.)
- G’Day Mate IPA
- A session style IPA using New Zealand Pacific Jade and Australian Summer hops to give that Aussie earthiness we all love! (6.3% abv.)
- Late Game ESB
- Light in body, copper in color, dry finishing poundable session beer using classic UK Fuggles. (5.1% abv.)
- Naked Lunch Oat Stout
- Naked oats (a huskless crystal malt) and a international assortment of malts make this roasty stout big enough to chew on but light enough for summer! (5.8% abv.)
- It’s My Birthday Saison
- The special occasion beer! Fermented with French saison yeast that took 3 weeks to finish but produced great esters. Dry hopped with Czech Saaz - Happy Birthday! (9% abv.- 10 oz. pours)
- Guest Tap – Hard Cider
- Ask your bartender what’s on tap!!
best live music on the Outer Banks, and some of the most innovative seafood dinner specials of all Outer Banks Restaurants!