OBX CARES Day – Outer Banks Community for Animal Rescue & Earth Sustainability, is a Day dedicated to the focus of earth-friendly mindfulness and animal rescue in Dare County and the surrounding counties of Northeastern North Carolina. This day represents an assembly of organizations that were created to achieve awareness towards a more compassionate, greener community.Join us this Earth Day, April 22nd, for a very special event on the Outer Banks.
powered by OpenMenu
Beers on Tap Now
Beers on Tap Now
I like to think of our pub brewery as a kitchen rather than a factory. I never stop experimenting. Every brew is the result of the culmination of everything I’ve learned about brewing to date.
- THE thirst quencher! Brewed in the Kölsch style, it’s a refreshing, pale, delicate beer with a lively aroma imparted by Santiam and Perle hops.......(4.8% abv.)
- LemonGrass Wheat Ale
- A zesty golden hefeweizen infused with a potent smack of Lemongrass. The flavor is crisp, tart and refreshing – World Beer Cup Silver Medal winner!! (5.2% abv.)
- Foxy Brown Spiced Ale
- This brown has a crisp bite to go along with a complex spice blend that is balanced by molasses and enhanced by Belgian yeast – seductive!! (6.8% abv.)
- A drinkable, more East Coast style IPA – (as in a session “more than one” beer!) balanced malt with easy bitterness with a nice East Kent Golding finish & dry hopping. (5.4% abv.)
- Last Stop “Stout” Porter
- Light in mouth-feel but long on roast barley flavor this Spring stout-porter has a hint of smokiness & honey from specialty malts – get your dark fix on! (5.4% abv)
Brunch Menu here.